SET UP TIME: By 9 am on Saturday, May 4. The Market/Festival will remain open until 3 pm. Exhibitors may leave earlier WITH ESCORT to provide pedestrian alerts that vehicle is leaving the area. Please comply to avoid accidents and injury ....
A. Please read the following carefully! These event regulations are part of your contract and are established to protect your "investment" in making the festival a pleasant experience for our exhibitors, our vendors, our guests and our community.
1. Exhibit/vendor spaces are assigned by the Jonesville Historical Committee to either exhibitor, arts/crafts or flea market sites.
There is NO CHARGE for vendors. Each vendor is asked to donate one item (to be given away as a gift in drawings) or to make a financial donation to the Historical Society.
2. Each sales vendor is responsible for collection of applicable sales tax. Individuals and organizations must EITHER submit a completed application to exhibit or sell items during the Jubilee OR may reserve a space by telephone at 336-835-0077. A written application, however, must be completed by April 20.
3. Vendors and exhibitors must provide their own tables, chairs, display racks, weather gear, tents (if preferred), etc., to be set up in a designated site that will be approximately 10' x 10'.
4. Historical & Genealogy exhibitors/vendors will be assigned to designated areas.
5. In the event of inclement weather, the Jubilee will be held on Sunday, May 5, 2-6 pm in LILA SWAIM PARK.
6. All Vendor/exhibitor sites are FREE.
7. Vendors must name the Jonesville Historical Committee on a certificate of insurance for the event, as applicable. Designated vendors and activities must provide an applicable insurance certificate rider before the event to be eligible to participate.
8. The Jonesville Historical Committee reserves the right to reject any specific work or items, any activity or vendor/exhibit booth who fails to comply with the letter and spirit of these regulations. Items which may violate the spirit of community standards or which may be deemed offensive by the Sponsors will be rejected.
9. The Jonesville Historical Committee, the Town of Jonesville and Jubileel sponsors are not liable for theft or injury occurring during the Festival. Please park in desigated area.
10. No solicitations for donations will be permitted by any vendor or exhibitor except as approved by the Jonesville Historical Committee. Vendors may not solicit or sale products outside the assigned vendor site.
11. Food vendors must comply with the regulations of the Yadkin County Environmental Health Office.
Thanks for your support and participation!!